Designed with a combination Polartec® classic 200 fleece and Polartec® Power Stretch fleece, this dry suit liner provides extra insulation protection when in cold water and also helps reduce the thermal burden out of the water. The wicking fabric and thread move excess moisture away from the body to evaporate and diffuse through the outer layers of the dry suit. Special pricing available when purchased with a new Sentinel™ Series dry suit.
Image does not show drop seat
2019 US MSRP: $341.10
Item not available in all markets.
- Polartec® Power Stretch 4-way stretch with a durable, smooth outer layer that is wind and abrasion resistant, and a soft inner layer that pulls moisture away from the skin
- Less bulky fit as a result of stretch fleece integration in lower back, arms and legs
- Compatible with the Sentinel™ Series of lightweight and heavy duty dry suits
- Full-length fitted legs and sleeves with stretch panels
- Provides warmth while being light weight, highly breathable, quick drying and durable
- Vertical front entry zipper with dual sliders for quick donning and relief
- Fitting straps at the thumbs and ankles
- Dry suit liner’s lower back, arms and legs Polartec® Power Stretch fleece
- Machine washable