The DLX 38 combines refined styling and enhanced comfort with premium in-water performance. A popular choice for big-water adventurists, coastal cruisers, and general boaters seeking high buoyancy flotation.
The design features a thoughtful approach to the fit around the neck and back to reduce pressure points and support all-day comfort. Dual-side adjusters simplify waist belt adjustments allowing you to easily loosen or tighten as you layer up or down. Customize the tools you choose to keep close at hand, with a configurable MOLLE-inspired panel. Hard and soft shell pockets sold separately.
Safety features include 38LB buoyancy when inflated, SOLAS reflective tape, PLB and light attachment points and AIS device compatibility to aid searchers in rescue scenarios (refer to owner's manual for compatible products).
Approval: USCG - UL1180 – Inflatable PFDs 160.076 – Commercial Type V with Type III Performance (Approved only when worn), Recreational Type III
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit E (Model # MA7114)
- Bright yellow inflation cell with SOLAS reflective tape, safety whistle, and strobe light attachment
- 38LBS buoyancy when inflated
- AIS compatible to aid searchers in a rescue situation
- Zippered side pocket
- More comfortable fit around neck and back
- Comfort back panel
- MOLLE inspired attachment system for custom configuation of gear (pocket sold separately)
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- Dual side adjusters for easy fitting to the body