This easy to wear and easy to use MIT inflatable PFD features Membrane Inflatable Technology™ inside to reduce product weight and create a lighter and more flexible fit.
Approval: USCG - UL1180 – Inflatable PFDs 160.076 – Commercial Type V with Type III Performance (Approved only when worn), Recreational Type III
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (Model # MA2014)
- Manual inflation only – will only inflate when you pull the activation cord
- 500 Denier Cordura® outer shell
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ inflation cell
- Inflator inspection window and easy access flap
- 1-fold, easy to repack design
- Provides 28 lb (100 N) buoyancy when inflated - 1.5x regular foam PFDs
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- Recommended for people who expect to be in the water. Not recommended for people who may be unconscious upon water entry.