No more excuses for missing a day on the water. The perfect midlayer to help navigate less than perfect conditions, the Torrens Thermal Jacket is the missing piece to your layering system that’ll keep you warm, even when wet. A seamless fit under our Mustang outerwear, and tested in the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia, the Torrens can navigate a full spectrum of marine conditions. This easy to wear and transition in-and-out-of lightweight layer is designed with your dynamic movements in mind, and offers the perfect amount of warmth in those crisp morning moments right before the sun comes up. Body mapped Polartec® Alpha® insulation moderates temperature in marine environments. Moisture wicking inner liner and stretch mesh in underarms and side body keep you dry and cool when working hard gets you warm. DWR stretch wrist cuffs provide a barrier against the elements. Lightweight insulation offers reduced bulk and ease in layering. Outer layer stands up to light wind and rain with durable a durable water-repellent finish.
- Polartec® Alpha® insulation layer dries quickly and keeps you warm even when wet
- Soft wicking inner liner pulls moisture away from the body to keep you dry
- Outer shell has DWR (durable water repellent finish) and can handle light wind and rain
- DWR stretch wrist cuffs provide a barrier against wetness and keeps water from running up your arms
- Two front hand pockets plus inside chest pocket
- Regular fit
|Ideal For||All Around|