Celebrating 20 years of covert PFD wearing...and the things we all love about the belt pack: compact, discreet flotation. Originally engineered for naval operators, this approved PFD is small enough to stay out of the way while paddling or playing on the water. Ergonomically designed to fit against your body and keep your range of motion completely uninhibited, this discreet-when-deflated PFD offers you the peace of mind you want, that won't compromise your safety, or your stroke.
Engineered and designed as a tribute to the original belt packs designed for front line defenders in the 1980s. Adjustable waist strap allows for customized fit. Durable casing stands up to wear and tear; minimalist packaging keeps the PDF out of the way until activated. Manually inflates by pulling inflation cord; oral inflation on left chest acts as a secondary inflation option. 38 lbs of buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs. Bright yellow inflation cell stands out in the water (when inflated). Note: recommended for use in groups, or for skilled swimmers.
- Approval: USCG – Recreational Type V with Type III performance (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS)
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- 33 LBS / 150 N of buoyancy when inflated
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Lightweight ergonomic fit
- 1.5" Buckle Extender sold separately (Model # MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit F (Model # MA7113)
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING