Designed for the US Coast Guard, this inflatable SAR vest delivers the highest degree of safety, reliability and convenience available today. Combining Mustang Survival's revolutionary LIFT inflatable technology and enhanced SAR equipment vest design, the boat operator is provided with combined flotation and equipment carrying capability in one comfortable product. The USCG SAR Vest with LIFT is an excellent choice for use in all sea states and weather conditions and can be worn over the standard uniform or any of Mustang Survival's exposure protective clothing. The vest's low profile design allows for easy maneuvering on the deck and provides quick access to carried equipment. Vest pockets are designed specifically for the equipment required by the Coast Guard's Rescue and Survival Systems Manual.;Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits. Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.
Proposition 65 WARNING for California residents: click here
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit Model # MA0095 v22 (17g CO2cylinder)
- Designed for a 38g CO2cylinder (40LB buoyancy), but ships with a 17g CO2cylinder (lower buoyancy) per CG-731
- LIFT™ provides up to 9" of freeboard - the highest elevation out of water ever seen in a PFD for extra safety in severe weather
- Reduces mouth immersions and increases visibility to rescue crews.
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (H.I.T.™) offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertantly due to rain, spray or humidity
- H.I.T.™ is exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated
- When inflated, LIFT bladder has stabilizing wings on sides and behind the neck to provide support in rough waters
- Safety Inspection Window allows user to easily inspect inflator status: green indicates inflator is ready for use
- SecureZIP™ closure withstands rigorous activity and is easy to repack
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™ mesh back allows for good air flow to keep wearer cool
- Durable 420-denier nylon
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on badder