Celebrating 20 years of covert PFD wearing...and the things we all love about the belt pack: compact, discreet flotation. Originally engineered for naval operators, this PFD’s US Coast Guard approved yet small enough to stay out of the way of your full-body movement while paddling or playing on the water. Ergonomically designed to fit against your body and keep your range of motion completely uninhibited, this discreet-when-deflated PFD offers you the peace of mind you want, that won't compromise your safety, or your stroke.
Engineered and designed as a tribute to the original belt packs designed for front line defenders in the 1980s. Adjustable waist strap allows for customized fit. Durable casing stands up to wear and tear; minimalist packaging keeps the PDF out of the way until activated. Manually inflates by pulling inflation cord; oral inflation on left chest acts as a secondary inflation option. 38lbs buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs. Bright yellow inflation cell stands out in the water (when inflated). Note: recommended for use in groups, or for skilled swimmers.
- Approval: USCG Type V – Inflatable PFDs – Type III Performance - Meets minimum buoyancy of 22.5 LBS
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord.
- 38 LBS (170 Newton's) buoyancy when inflated
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Lightweight ergonomic fit
- MA7637 1.5" Buckle Extender sold separately
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit E (Model # MA7114)