When adventure happens in cold, wet conditions, the ergonomic and streamlined design of the ARC 2PS™ Bib Pant will keep you dry and protected from all the elements can throw your way.
With design features focused on reduced bulk, easy access and ultimate mobility, these pants are built to endure the roughest, toughest days on the water. With 3-in-1 versatility, the quick-lock waist closure system converts the ARC 2PS Anorak and Bib pants into a single suit with strong dry performance.
- Adjustable suspenders with low profile buckles for seamless integration with ARC 2PS™ Anorak, and reduced interference with other outerwear or PFDs
- Top drop-in pocket for easy access to core items
- TiZip® MasterSeal waterproof relief zipper reduces bulk while enhancing waterproofing
- Seat and knees are reinforced with 500D CORDURA® with a DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) coating for robust durability
- Thigh pocket is accessible when in a seated position for enhanced functionality
- Integrated dry socks keep your feet warm and dry for complete protection against immersion on wet, nasty days
- High-wearing outsole on dry socks for extended product life span
- Exclusive 4-layer Marine-Spec™ waterproof, breathable fabric has been tested to hold up in tough salt-water environments
- 3-in-1 versatility, the quick-lock waist closure system converts the Anorak and Bib pants into a single suit with strong dry performance.”
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
- Wear with ARC 2PS™ Anorak for optimal dry and thermal protection