DISCONTINUED - Camo Inflatable Belt Pack PFD
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED BY THE BELT PACK - MD3075.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH AUTHORIZED MUSTANG SURVIVAL DEALERS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
Made with Mossy Oak Duck Blind fabric, the Camo Inflatable Belt Pack PFD fits around the waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord. Redesigned to fit and feel better with a great new look.
The ergonomic design conforms to the body to provide a secure and comfortable fit. The PFD operates by manual inflation, meaning it won't inflate unless you pull the activation cord. Easy to wear and maintain, it inflates to provide 35lb buoyancy, more than twice the flotation of a traditional foam PFD.
A great option for duck hunters and those looking for minimal bulk and wanting to control when their PFD inflates.
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit
- Manual inflation -inflates by pulling activation cord
- Oral inflation tube located on left chest as secondary inflation option
- 35lb buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs
- Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window - green means it's ready to go!
- Safety whistle
- SOLAS reflective tape on inflated cell for increased visibility in rescue conditions
- Belt extender is available (MA7637)
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
|UNIVERSAL||30" - 52"||76cm - 132cm||80LBS OR OVER||36KG OR OVER|