Ocean Commander® Immersion Suit
When lives are at stake, having an immersion suit with the quality and performance of the Mustang Survival Ocean Commander® is essential. The Ocean Commander® is feature-laden to give you the highest level of protection. Donning is made easy with a full-length zipper, neoprene wrist seals and removable neoprene mitts. The OC8003 HR provides unhindered mobility for continued abandonment procedures.
Mustang Survival’s Ocean Commander® Immersion Suit is the trusted choice of sailors, offshore boaters, fishermen and other commercial mariners. Building on the results of our recent on-water visibility study, we are proud to introduce the Ocean Commander® in fluorescent yellow-green, a colour proven to be more highly visible in rescue conditions.
Please note: A Declaration of Conformity (DoC) is attached to the storage bag for each product.
- Additional Information
- Related Products
- Transport Canada/SOLAS/MED approved immersion suit
- Fluorescent yellow-green for improved visibility
- Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives top protection from water and wind exposure
- Full length body zipper gives a water-tight seal
- 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
- Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
- Detachable inner buoyancy liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation and thermal insulation; liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
- Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle and provides additional buoyancy
- Reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in night time detection; whistle and buddy line included
- Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier
- Neoprene wrist seals allow for easy donning and a better seal
- Built in safety harness
- Includes ACR Hemilight Water Activated Personal Locator Light
|Adult Universal||59" - 75"||150cm - 191cm||110lbs - 300lbs||50kg - 136kg|