HIT™ Inflatable Lifejacket
IMPORTANT - Recall Advisory Notice.
Click here for more information
IMPORTANT - HIT™ Inflatable PFD Safety Alert.
Click here for more information.
The Inflatable Lifejacket with HIT™ (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is the first Transport Canada approved lifejacket in Canada.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the inflatable PFD with HIT™ will meet the challenges of the most demanding users.
- Additional Information
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- 5-year maintenance-free inflator unless inflated
- SecureZip™ closure
- Light weight and comfortable design
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the flotation of most foam PFDs
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
*Visit www.mustangsurvival.com/visibility for more information