High Visibility Inflatable PFD with Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™)
IMPORTANT - Recall Advisory Notice.
Click here for more information
The MD3153 T3 Inflatable PFD with HIT™ (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Constructed of ANSI approved high visibility materials also worn by police, EMS and traffic controllers the MD3153 T3 is our brightest inflatable yet.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the inflatable PFD with HIT™ will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
This low profile PFD ensures high visibility and is light weight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD. The MD3153 T3 and can be custom-screened for company or agency identification. For the highest visibility and to comply with ANSI 107-2004 Class 2 standards, simply wear the MD3153 T3 with a Diamond Rubber Products 8972 mesh vest.
- Additional Information
- High visibility ANSI approved fluorescent yellow-green cover
- 64 square inches of ANSI reflective tape
- Back flap with reflective tape
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- SecureZip™ closure
- Light weight and comfortable design
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell for improved in-water visibility*
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
*Visit www.mustangsurvival.com/visibility for more information