DISCONTINUED - Inflatable PFD with Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) and SOLAS Reflective Tape
THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH AUTHORIZED MUSTANG SURVIVAL DEALERS WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
The award-winning MD3153 T2 Inflatable PFD with HIT™ (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable PFD. Available here in a T2 version with 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape and designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this is our most popular PFD technology.
The Hydrostatic Inflator Technology offers reliable inflation in a low maintenance design that will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not inadvertently due to rain, spray or humidity. Exclusive to Mustang Survival in North America and maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture or until inflated. Made for the most severe marine environments the Inflatable PFD with HIT™ will meet the challenges of the most demanding users. It also features the patented SecureZip™ closure system to ensure the PFD will stay closed during even the most rigorous activity and still opens effortlessly upon inflation.
The back flap can be custom-screened for company or agency identification. This low profile PFD is designed to be worn in conjunction with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and light weight and comfortable enough that you'll forget you're wearing a PFD.
- Additional Information
- 64 square inches of SOLAS reflective tape
- Back flap with reflective tape
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- Inflator is maintenance-free for 5 years from date of manufacture. Upon inflation, it is essential to inspect and re-arm your PFD before next use.
- SecureZip™ closure
- Light weight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy when inflated
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable 420-denier nylon and heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on bladder
- Backup oral inflation tube
- D-ring for kill-switch attachment